Here's a TMI from https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com.
1. Which of the following best describes your view of sex? a) Ritual b) Game c) Performance d) Adventure e) Other
Answer - C and D
2. What is your view of spontaneous vs. planned sex? a) Spontaneous is always better. b) Spontaneous sex seems rushed to me. I prefer a little warning to prepare mentally and/or physically. c) I enjoy the anticipation before planned sex. d) In my life circumstances, planning is required.
Answer - Both are great.
3. At the beginning of sex, what is your most immediate worry? a) It will take too long. b) It will be over too soon. c) You will be interrupted. d) You will fail to please your partner. e) Your partner will fail to please you. f) Something will cause pain. g) There is gong to be a discussion/argument about something.
Answer - C
4. At the beginning of sex, what happy result are you looking forward to most? a) Pure physical pleasure and orgasm. b) Pure emotional pleasure at being intimate with your partner. c) Pleasing your partner. d) A feeling of closeness to your partner afterward. e) Not being so horny afterward.
Answer - C
5) After sex, how long until you start looking forward to the next time?
My answer - The very next second
Bonus: Your ideal date would bea. pizza and a movieb. hot dog and a ball gamec. picnic and a bike rided. candlelight dinner