Another TMI from https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com.
1. Why do you go to the movies? a. To feel b. To think c. To escape d. To enjoy the air conditioning
I never actually go to the movies. I just don't have time. Plus, I hate spending crazy New York City prices for movies that pretty much suck these days.
2. In the last six months, have you viewed more movies at home or at the movie theatre?
Definitely at home.
3. What was the last movie you watched at home? Something on Netflix.
At the theatre? None
4. Which do you enjoy most in a movie? a. Two beings battling to death such as Godzilla and Mothra (or any foe), Gladiator b. Car chase scene such as Ronin, Fast & the Furious c. Major heist such as Italian Job, Ocean’s Eleven, Snatch d. Epic battle scene such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Actually, all of the above.
5. In your opinion, which movie(s) have the best or most enjoyable sex scenes? For me, all of the best erotic movies were either done in the 1990s or on Cinemax back during their Skinemax days. The last sex scene that I thought was pretty erotic was probably something from a tv show: Banshee, to be precise.
6. Which of these is your favorite Hollywood movie plot? a. Boy meets girl b. The Jesus Story (apocalyptic; someone is saving the world) c. Fish out of Water d. Buddy movie
7. What is your favorite movie genre? (Thriller, comedy, action/adventure, drama, mystery, fright, etc.) Action / adventure.
8. In movies, what makes you cry? a. mistreatment of a prime, likeable character b. gushy, mushy romance (e.g., marriage proposals, couple finally proclaim their love) c. very scary jump-out-at-you, make-you-pee-your-pants scenes d. anyone or anything dying