Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Be Naughty

The big thing that changed me from lonely geek to baby faced geek who regularly has sex was that I got over my hang ups and learned to embrace my demons. When I was younger, I wasn't the type of guy who would ever have sex in public places or use whips and chains. I wasn't the type of guy who would do threesomes or  go on webcam or have phone sex.

Once I got over my puritan thinking, I became free. I unlocked my shackles and realized that I have a really kinky side. I never showed it when I was younger but as I've gotten older, I've learned to embrace my dark side. I've studied it and honed it into a skill.

Once I freed myself to do anything, that made it easier to get women. I think it's because I allow women to try whatever they want. They know they can feel comfortable acting out their fantasies with me. They know I can put my hand around their throat and know when to stop. They know they can be tied up. They know I can abuse their mouths with my cock. They know that whatever dirty little thought they've wanted to try, I'll do and have no qualms about doing it.

Give it a try. Free yourself  of your inhibitions and act on your fears and fantasies. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: