Friday, June 19, 2015

Wants and Needs

Tonight, I want to have rough sex. I want raw, animalistic, passionate sex. I want to rip your clothes off.  I want to jack you up against a wall and fuck the shit out of you. I want to throw you on the bed and jump on top of you. I want to pound your pussy so hard that you scream. I want to eat your pussy like a starving man unleashed upon a feast; a feast of erotic lust. I want to fuck your throat with my cock; hard and nasty. I want you to gag on my cock. I want you to spit on it, suck it,and lick it famishly. I want your nails to dig into my back…my ass…scratch and draw blood. I want my muscles to clench so tight from my fucking that I hurt for weeks.

I want to fuck your ass…hard. I want to spank your ass…harder. I want you to suck my balls like a Hoover vacuum. I want your hands around my throat. I want my hands around your throat. I want to pull your hair back so hard it gives you whiplash. I want you to breath heavily. I want you to sweat profusely. I want to tear the sheets off the bed. I want to peel the paint off the walls. I want to scream. I want to grunt. I want it to hurt….bad.

For you see, my goal when I’m with you is simple. I want to be the best you’ve ever had. I want to be the one you tell your girlfriends about. I want to ruin you for other men. When you’re with your other man, I want you to compare how he feels inside you to how good my throbbing cock explored every inch of your sweet caverns. He’ll come up short every time. If he ever licks your pussy, I want you to remember how much I enjoyed tasting you; how good you felt as I licked you and made you cum with my tongue, licking and sucking every inch of your sweetness. I want you to remember how much our bodies intertwined; how much we craved each other; two sexually hungry cannibals feasting on each other’s lust.

I want you to dream about how nasty we were; how raw and passionate we were; how much I was pleasing you; how much you were pleasing me. I want your pussy to tingle and get sooo wet that you have no choice but to play with yourself while you remember. I want your pussy to want to become a punching bag for my pounding cock.

I want to bring out sides of you that you never thought you had. I want to bring you to your limit…and then, go way beyond it. I want you to do those things you always wanted to do…you never DARED doing…you never THOUGHT you wanted to do. I want to get inside the deepest, darkest recesses of your mind. I want to find that inner, erotic whore inside of you and drag her out, kicking and screaming, holding her up to your face, saying”This is who you are. This is who you were meant to be. Don’t deny her. Become her”.

I want that painful pleasure. I want to spank you hard. I want your nails to dig so hard into my back that they draw blood. Then, I want you to drag them down my back, leaving marks as you go, then digging them into my ass, branding me as yours. I want you to cum and cum hard, multiple times. That’s where my pleasure comes from: feeling you cum. Feeling your muscles shake and tighten. Watching your muscles flex and contract as orgasmic waves engulf you. Hearing your moans and screams as you’re taken to another level. That’s where my power comes from.

Part of it is my pleasure. Part of it is my ego. Knowing that I made you cum so hard that you collapse makes me feel powerful and fills me with joy, like a job well done. I want to leave you an exhausted, naked, shell of your former self. I want to fuck like two animals in heat; so carnal, so raw and nasty. I want to leave you feeling like you just ran 5 marathons….and that, for some unknown reason, you want to run 5 more.

I want to hear that dirty, nasty talk. I want you to speak in tongues when I’m hitting your spot. Yeah, you know which spot; THAT spot. Yeah, you know you like it. You know you want it. Give in. Don’t deny it. Don’t deny me my pleasure. Don’t deny yourself the pleasure your body’s begging for; what it’s dying for. I want to please you.

No comments: