Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pride

I take great pride when I'm having sex. It's basically an ego thing, I realize, but I'm not going to apologize for it. When I'm having sex with you, I want to be the best you've ever had. I want to be that one you think of years from now when you think about the best fucks you've ever had. I want to be the one you think of when you get horny, especially when you're with someone else. I like knowing that I'm the one you're wishing were inside you when whoever you're with thinks it's them turning you on.

I take my pleasure giving you pleasure. I like competing with myself, seeing how many times I can make you cum, how long I can go at it with you, how many positions I can take you. I like seeing how far I can take you, see just how dirty you can get, seeing if you can get past each mental roadblock society and yourself have put in front of you, preventing you from being the true sexual spirit you can become. This is what gets me off. This is what drives me to do what I do. This is what truly drive me to fuck.

No comments: