Tuesday, June 23, 2015

TMI Tuesday

Another TMI from https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com.

1. Who would you call for bail money? My business partner.
2. Your life has been threatened unless you do one of the three folllowing things. Which would you do? Why?
a. Do a sanctioned and well-promoted strip tease at a WWE event
b. Have sex with anyone of your choosing in a full of trash garbage dumpster
c. Star in your own Girls Gone Wild video knowing that it will be distributed, for free, in your hometown.
B because why not?
3. What is your most hated chore on your household chore list? Laundry, which is why I now take it to the laundromat and pay them to do it for me.
4. Do you do any chores naked? No. 
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Musician. Did you turn out to do that? No. I just incorporated music into my career so I'm still involved.
6. One of your scars, how did you get it? Climbing up a mountain.
7. What is on the wall in your bedroom? Artwork.
8. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? I've been told I talk in my sleep; which makes sense because my brain is constantly trying to figure out problems in my dreams.
9. What type of music do you listen to? Pretty much everything at this point in my life. Variety is always the spice of life.
BONUS: Buried or cremated? Cremated Why? Seems better than having someone dig up your body 500 years from now.

No comments: