Friday, July 24, 2015

Cock Worship

I’ve spoken with women who have told me how much they love their pussy. They love the shape it is. They just love everything about it. Well, I love my cock. I know it’s self indulgent but I do. It’s 8" long and 2" thick. It’s cleanshaven because the ladies like that.
I love the way it feels in my hand when it’s hard. It’s like carrying around a big thick pipe. I love the way a woman’s mouth feels when she’s going up and down on it. To date, I’ve only had one woman deep throat all of it and lick my balls at the same time. I love the feel of my cum shooting into her waiting mouth; her “reward for a job well done”, as one woman told me. I love the feeling when it enters a woman. The throbbing as it moves in and out. In short, I love everything about my cock. The best thing that I like about it, though, is the way it pleases women.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: